31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
31 DEC 1944 to 6 JAN 1944



31 December, 1944



0800 hr

Only two Jap planes reached our area last night. "Black Widows" are doing a good job intercepting intruders, and are averaging 5 kills a night.


"31 Dec 44 Company moved back across the Bugsanga River and occupied perimeter which they had occupied "U" Day."

They moved the 1st, 2nd, and 4th platoons to task force headquarters to guard it. I believe the 4th platoon may have not moved until a day or two after the 1st platoon. The heaquarters was in a large civilian home. It was built about nine feet above the ground. There were several rooms in­cluding a bath on the ground level which had been built to house servants. Ed Flash, Sleepy Miller, and I stayed here with the junior staff and service detachment officers. Field. grade and the general occupied the regular level of the house. We thoroughly enjoyed our quarters. The men had squad tents. They occupied dug in strong points around the building in shifts.

 A large now empty swimming pool was located just behind the house. We used this as an air raid shelter. For the first week or so every morning about 0300-0400 hours one or two Jap planes would buzz the house. By now air raids had greatly diminished. When the planes came over we'd rush to the swimming pool. As time went by our rushing ceased, and we walked to the swimming pool. The planes never dropped a bomb or even strafed, so finally one morning we didn't get out of our sacks. This was the morning the one plane dropped bombs. Fortunately they were small anti-personnel bombs. I don' think but one hit the house, and it caused no damage. It shook up some of the service personnel, though. Now they'd really been in combat.

 The Japanese were directing most of their air attacks now on our shipping. The suicide attacks had really increase4n intensity against our shipping. The Japs now seemed to be aware that these ships were bringing in the bombs, the ammunition, and the gasoline supplying the large air power based here. They were daily hitting Luzon, and this expended a great amount of munitions and fuel. At this time mention of kamikaze attacks was strictly forbidden and to be censored in any mail going home and the writer disciplined. Later during the battle of Okinawa these attacks broke into the news as the Japanese's latest weapons. One evening as we were eating on the sun porch of the main house, the regular mess for the junior officers, the house trembled and the case­ment windows lining the outside wall flapped and shook. Soon a. loud boom was heard. One of the Transportation Corps officer had told us that four cargo ships had left Leyte a few days before bound for Mindoro all loaded with ammunition and fuel for the Air Force. Three had been sunk on the way. They were greatly relieved that the fourth, a Liberty ship, had made it safely. It had just dropped anchor when he left the beach and returned to task force headquarters.

 The senior officers ate in the large dining room of the house. Colonel William "Willie" Ryder, former Test Platoon leader, had been assigned to the task force as an airborne observer. After the death of the chief of staff on the "Nashville" he was appointed to take his place. I had been placed in charge of the guard detail, so Col Ryder made me his aide, or errand boy. Ed and Sleepy kept the guard details in good shape, and I stayed busy performing tasks for the colonel-- and I did stay busy. The first big job was to build a camp for civilian seamen who would not stay on their ships in the bay. A base camp had to be set up a little later: such as Om dumps, and APO, and other facilities to house a base command. We all enjoyed our work though. The food was good, for once we were on the receiving end of the better rations. Usually we had to "requisition" the better rations so they were rare. Now it was everyday. All the men had to do was man the guard posts. Meanwhile regiment was soon building a cantonment area across the Bugsanga River. We felt like we were missing a lot of hard work.'

 We were able to read the radio transcripts of the radio transmissions which took place the night the Jap fleet came in. We read the conversations of the pilots, the MTB's, and the base command at task force headquarters. A lot of excitement took place One MTB commander with laughter told of a Jap plane trying to suicide him. There was no laughter, though, when they yelled at our fighters to pull up and get off their tail: because they were attacking friendlies. Some who were not there have said the task force command ran for the hills. The communication and command personnel certainly did not. These I know stuck to their post. Of the others who were not assigned post I do not know. Brigadier General Dunckel was a tough individual. He suffered severe burns when the plane suicided the "Nashville". Many would have relinquished their command and went to the hospital, but painful as it was he remained at his post. Col Ryder certain]. kept the staff and headquarters in line. There were many service personnel there at th headquarters- aviation liaison, Transportation Corps, Quartermaster, etc.- who had no combat function. They really had no business there that night. This according to Ryder

 Our guard post were heavily fortified and well camouflaged. A dirt street ran alo the west side and another along the north side of the house lot. Deep ditches bordered these streets. Heavy hedge bushes grew along the side of the ditch. These hedges also extended around the other sides of the house lot. This made the concealment of the guard positions easy. More than once in inspecting the posts I found the general sitting in the sandy bottom of the ditch drinking coffee with the men manning the posts. They made their coffee our usual way. That was by throwing coffee grounds in a billy can of boiling water.

Many interesting people came to the headquarters. One such was a pair that resem bled a grandfather and a grandson. The old man was a scarred old professional soldier. He had served many years in the Philipine Scouts. He had boxed for many years and his face and ears bore the signs of the many blows they had received. The other half of this intelligence team was small, youthful looking Filipino 2nd Lt Wolfano. Wolfano an Benny were well known and respected intelligence agents. After our air raids began on the Philippines the Japs desperately tried to hide their planes on the ground.

For months this pair had smuggled a radio into airfields such as Clark Field. `they did this shortly before air raids and aided the attacking planes in finding the camouflaged areas that needed to be hit.

 Captain John R. Richmond, Regimental S-2, came in from duty with the guerrillas in the mountains. He had been sent in before our landing and coordinated operations with the Filipinos.

 Commander Rowe was a Naval intelligence officer who had been sent into Mindoro in 1944 to set up an intelligence system which collected information from the rest of the islands and passed it on to our headquarters by submarines which sneaked in off-shore at prearranged times. Located on the northeastern part of Mindoro across the bay from Manila this was the perfect place for a central intelligence gathering point. Rowe was a frequent visitor to task force headquarters.

 Rowe, also, set up an extensive rescue system for downed pilots from the Naval and later Army Air Force raids on Manila and that area. Before a strike in the Manila Bay area hundreds of fishing bancas put out to sea to fish. If they could get to a downed airman first they usually could snatch him away to safety, even though it might mean lying in the bottom of the banca covered with fish.

 On Mindoro they had the "pony express system" to convey messages from station to station until they reached Commander Rowe's camp. Most of the Filipinos knew who the riders or agents were who moved on foot or by caribou, but even those who collaborated with the Japs were hesitant to tell. Those who did had the death penalty imposed upon themselves. In at least one instance we were told that the guilty Filipino was placed in a fifty-five gallon steel drum with the ends wired shut. The drum was suspended horizontally by wire about three feet above the ground. A small fire was built under the drum and tended until the culprit was dead.

 We saw daily logs which had been kept on Yamashita, Homma, and other senior Japs officers who lived in the Manila Hotel. These recorded their daily activities down to the minute details such as time of shaving, bathing, use of toilet facilities, social activities, etc. Obviously many of the Filipinos working in the hotel were agents.

 We enjoyed this unusual duty until late January. The men conducted themselves as airborne, : We were sad to return to normal duty and go back to routine training.




1 January, 1945



Battalion S-1 Journal: "0800
New year, and may God have it be a good year, and realization of our aims. We are more securely entrenched on Mindoro, 15 days after U-day, than anyone had a right to believe. The main difficulty now is logistic. The last convoy to arrive was under attack 60 times since it left Leyte. The run up the Sulu Sea, through the Jap's back alley, is getting to be worse than "convoy to Murmansk". The fanatical suicide dives of the Jap perils every ship enroute to San Jose.

Another air strip will be constructed on the site of our Bn C.P. and Hq Co defense area. When the complete air force project is culminated, San Jose will have 7 strips, some all weather, and will be nothing but one big airport.

1200 2nd Bn will move to a new location, along the Bugsanga, 800 yards north-west of Regimental C.P. The disposition of the Bn is as follows: Hq's, D, E Companies in defensive positions along the Bugsanga; "F" company in reserve, but almost depleted by special details, guarding Task Force Hq's, airport protection, etc.
1800 There is a scarity of 90mm ack-ack shells on the island and some Nip planes have been ranging quite freely during darkness, after evading our Black Widow defense. Both strips and revetment areas are jammed with planes, and very remunera­tive targets." Strips is used in two senses in the journal. One sense is the air-pan, e.g.,Hill Strip (Airport) and San Jose or Elmore Strip (Airport). The second sense is runways. This is the useage of strips in the entry above of 1000 hr. The Japs have been dropping fragmentation bombs, sprayed from a cannister about 500 feet, but have been missing the revetment, and hitting troop areas without damage."
"1 Jan 45 thru 2 Jan 45 Company remained on perimeter sending out small patrols. No enemy contacts were made."



2 January, 1945





3 January, 1945



Battalion S-1 Journal: "0800 hrs"

"0800 hr 3 Jan. Bn. C.P. is at its new position, at (86.35-04.13). With exception of extensive Jap airraids last night, nothing of importance happened since new Year's day. Last night Task Force decided to give the P-61's a good crack at Nip nocturnal harassers, and issued an order to ack-ack units that no one would shoot at a plane during the night, for our P-61's would be flying low. There were planes flying low all night- Nip night-fighters. According to one P-61 pilot, in­termittent ack-ack dissuaded the Black Widow pilots from flying over our perimeter. The Japs were quick to avail themselves of the disorganized defense, and gave San Jose its worst shellacking since U-day. They came in from all points of the compass, staffed dropped the canisters of fragmentation grenades and circled out of the perimeter, often below 100 feet. Our .50 caliber batteries say many could have been knocked down if they were allowed to fire, and at least the Japs would not have selected their targets with such facility. It was painful to see the zeros pass over BN controlled .50 calibre positions, unchallenged. Five 2nd Bn men were wounded during the raids last night, none of them seriously, but 4 hospitalized. S/Sgt Campbell, Pfc John Leshinski, Pfc Edward Puchta, Pmt Kenneth Fischer, all of "D" Company, and Frank Munoz of Hq Co, 2nd Bn. Munoz is with us less than a year, but has had bad luck. He almost lost an arm at Noemfoor when a Jap "wood-pecker" caught him in his sights, and for one of our young promising baseball players, that is near-tragedy."

" 3 Jan 45 Company remained on the same perimeter. Company was under a Jap bombing attack from 0030 to 0200. Campbell, Fisher K., Leshinski and Puchta were lightly wounded by shrapnel."

We guarded Lieutenant General Robert Eichelberger, 8th Army commander, today. He came on an inspection trip. We met his plane at Hill Strip. Beside the General, the party included BG. Dunckel, Col. Ryder, staff members, two of our "F" Company men armed with TSMG's, vehicle drivers, and me.  My job was to follow with a driver in a three quarter ton truck and take care of the baggage. Col. Ryder wore a jump suit. He had me search for jump suits for the guards and me to wear, but none could be found. If our baggage with foot lockers had arrived from Leyte we would probably have had a good supply. John Lindgren from "D" Company tells me he had one in his footlocker, and I think I had one in my footlocker. I am sure there were many others.

 We loaded the General's baggage, one B-4 bag and a field jacket, in the three quarter ton weapons carrier, and put the General and his party on a small rail car attached to a steam engine, and set out for the PT base, traveling on the narrow gauge railroad. The line went through several swamps and marshy areas where the road bed had been built up well above ground level. Some of the Infantry soldiers were camping on the road bed. A few were asleep here. This would force the train to stop. At first Col. Ryder had one of the guards ready to run and awaken the sleeping soldier. Gen. Eichelberger would have none of this. He insisted upon doing this himself. I feel these few men for years to come would tell of being awakened by a three star general. In the meantime the driver and I were traveling in the weapons carrier south on the road to White Beach at Caminawit Point in Mangdrin Bay. This was about eighteen miles distance; however, before we reached the PT base the weapons carrier broke down.

We borrowed a jeep from the Navy at the base to continue on our mission. The rest of the morning, the lunch hour, and a major part of the afternoon were spent at the Navy headquarters, with the senior group bending their elbows. The guards, drivers (vehicles had been sent ahead to transport the General and his party on the inspection), and I waited outside. When the happy hour was finally over we escorted the General back to the airstrip to take his plane back to Leyte. The entire base waited all day prepared for an inspection which never came. I could not but recall General Krueger's painstaking and thorough inspections.

 As stated earlier many of the cargo ships were crewed by civilian seamen who would often abandon' ship when the ship dropped anchor at Mindoro. Several ship's captains were arrested and sent back to face boards of inquiry. Many of the cargo ships were armed with a three inch anti-aircraft gun which was served by a Navy gun crew. The Navy did not abandon ship without orders, so in these cases the only remaining men on ship were Navy personnel. On one occasion a kamakazi hit a cargo ship and exploded, setting off a heavy cloud of smoke. This happened as the ship was dropping anchor, and the ship was immediately abandoned with the exception of the Navy gun crew. Soon the smoke subsided and disappeared. The Navy shore control sent out a launch to investigate. The smoke had been coming from burning rags and grease stored in the dog house located on the aft deck. The plane had hit this structure. The Navy gun crew had extinguished the flames, and the ship was safe. The captain of this ship was one of those arrested.

 It is reported that the Japs made 343 air raids the first nineteen days we were on Mindoro. I don't know how they separated the raids, because at times they seemed to go on and on. I do know we witnessed the greatest show on earth. The Japs threw everything they could muster at our beachhead in a desperate effort to destroy it. Our Army Air Force sometimes assisted by the Navy went all out to protect the beachhead, and they did a magnificent job. Although we did not realize it at the time, the end of the Jap was in sight. By going from our large base on the eastern side of the Philippines to the western side thus exposing ourselves to the Jap's best shot, taking this shot, and then destroying the enemy's effective air power and severely damaging his surface fleet was a clear indication that we were on the road to victory.

 Also on this day, "B" Company attacked a Japanese position in the town on Palauan, located in the northwestern part of Mindoro. The Japanese had built fortifications here in the middle of the town. The following is taken from "Historical Report, Mindoro, Philippine Islands (Love III), 1 February 1945.

 "However, a Philippine Scout Company assigned to the RCT by Task Force, commanded by Lt. L.M. Dean, 503d Parachute Infantry was sent to the northwest section of Mindoro Island to scout the area. This force reported a garrison of some sixty Japanese at the town of Palauan, Mindoro Island on January 1st, 1945.

 "B" Company, 503d Parachute RCT was dispatched January 1st, 1945 by an overwater movement to Mamburao, with the mission of proceeding to Palauan and destroying the garrison there. "B" Company landed at Mamburao 020100I and began an overland movement to Palauan 0215001. The Company met an enemy patrol of thirteen Japanese enroute, nine of which were killed, four escaping. Arriving at Palauan, Company B attacked the town and met with a well-entrenched force. A day-long battle ensued in which our forces suffered four KIA and fourteen LWA. A renewed attack on January 4, 1945 met with the discovery that the remnants of the garrison had fled. Twenty-six enemy dead were counted in the town. Natives reported the escaped enemy numbered sixteen, of which eleven were wounded. Company "B" was withdrawn to Mamburao while the Philippine Scouts pursued the escaped Japanese. Eleven of these have been killed according to reports. "B" Company was returned to San Jose 15 January 1945."



4 January, 1945




No 22

FROM: 4/1/45
  TO: 5/1/45


a. Infantry:

(1) 1st Bn;

(a) "B" Company completed mission of seizing PALAUAN, MINDORO I. Complete details will be contained in report when available. Our casualties casualties during the mission- four (4) KIA, including one (1) pre •) previously reported; fourteen (14) LWA.


Text Box: 46..
Enemy casualties- forty-one (41) KIA, including nine (9) previously reported. Sixteen (16) reported by natives to have escaped, eleven (11) of which are wounded. patrols are pursuing the enemy.

P.R. No. 26

"(a) "B" Company embarked 090100I at PALAUAN, MINDORO, P.I.

0906101. Demolition section, one rifle squad, and

Company Y remained at PALAUAN to patrol area and garrison town. See overlay.

P.R. No. 32 "d   "B" Company Rifle Squad withdrawn from palauan (Town) garrison. One (1) LWA evacuated from same garrison.




The following is a composite of accounts given by Louis Aiken, Sr; Jack Herzig and others



 The 1st squad, 1st platoon, B Company was led by S/Sgt Jack Herzig (later retired army colonel). During the afternoon of 2 January 1945 as they quietly moved along the trail from Mamburao, they were in full combat readiness. The forrest were dense, and no one knew what lay in wait around the next turn of the trail, or far that matter, in the dense undergrowth alongside them. Their best scout, Ted Hoggatt was the point as number one scout with his Thompson Sub Machine Gun at the ready, ready to fire in a slpit second. Following him was second scout Bill Pendergast with his M-1 in the same ready position. Everyone was tense, alert, looking for a hidden enemy- and at the same time, looking for places of cover which they would dive into faster than the time it takes to think. Experienced troops are like that. A bullet cracks by and no one thinks I've just been shot at, rather the place of cover is hit, and then the thought comes I've been shot at. These reflex actions are hard to over-come after the war is over and you're safely home. A backfiring car can put one in the gutter along the street.


Suddenly Hogatt fades off the trail signalling something ahead. An excited Filipino come running along the trail.

After getting him quietened down, B Company troopers learned that a Jap patrol of 13 men were heading their way. The Japs had forced the Filipino to accompany them, or rather to proceed in front of them. This was SOP (standard operating procedure) for the Japs). They put innocent people out in front of them as they advanced in order that they would draw the first fire. In crossing a stream the Japs were momentarily distracted, and the Filipino escaped.


The first and second squads quickly went into defensive positions, and here comes the Japs. The hidden troopers quietly waited letting the Japs draw close. Most of the Japs were killed. A few escaped and fled toward Paluan. Some say only one escaped, but no matter, the alarm would be given in Paluan to the Jap defenders. Possibly if the guerrillas had done their work no one would have escaped. We would learn in a few months on Negros just how poorly trained and undependable guerrillas were. The problem was that the powers that be counted them as soldiers, and at times this cost us, the fighting men, dearly.


Knowing now that the element of surprise is gone, the company moved near to the town and halted for the night readying for a early morning attack. At dawn the next morning the company surrounded the town on the three land sides giving the Japs the choice of defending the town, attacking, or swimming for it. Dean's striker Force of guerrillas was to take a nearby ammunition dump after the attack on the town started. Strangely the Japs were not ready and waiting. As our troops moved into positions the Japs were beginning to get up and move around. One sentry was spotted up on the town water tank. Most of the Japs, seemed to be around the school buildings. As the three rifle platoons were moving quietly into position to give the Japs a surprise reveille, sud­denly shot rang out and the Japs dived into their defensive positions. The damn Flips had blown it. They opened fire warning the Japs that we were there. Pfc Earnie Larson, an accordion player, got in about the only surprise blow. He picked the water tower sentry off with an off hand shot with his M-1. The Japs responded with a furious barrage of fire, much of which was from automatic weapons. One particular machine gun was particularly noticeable. 1st Lt Chester Smith, Company commander, received bad leg wounds from this gun. After we occupied the position, the troublesome gun was found to be an American Browning aircraft machine gun which had been taken from one of our airplanes.


S/Sgt Louis G. Aiken, Sr., was a squad leader in the 2nd platoon. He gives the following account:

“The NCO that was killed [Note- He is speaking of a S/Sgt in the 503d who was in Lt. Dean's Striker force] at Puluan was killed thru no one's mistake or fault but at his own. The NCO was killed approx 45 min. to 1 hr. after Chester Smith received leg wounds early in the morning. I spoke to Capt Smith & asked him if he was O.K. very shortly after he was wounded. I then moved my squad into a more effective position in our effort to flush out or shoot out the Japs from their position.

We were deployed in a fairly good size Bldg that had large beams like supports for cover and at the same time it gave us a fairly good frontal view of the area within which the Japs were dug in, etc. They were mostly under buildings within the Filipino School Compound. Immediately to my front, approx 25 ft, was a fairly large Bldg., school classroom type with brick or concrete type steps on each end & one side. They were under those steps. I had good protection. Somewhere along the way we discovered that there was what appeared to be an American GI in this particular Bldg. How long he had been there or how he got into the bldg I do not know.

We heard a grenade explode in the Bldg and then heard the American cry out that he was hit. Teddy Kaczor made a dash for the doorway nearest our position & we gave him concentrated cover fire primarily under the Bldg and down each side toward the step area Teddy found the Sgt and found his way back to the door nearest our position. I asked if he needed our help with the wounded man & he replied no. We continued covering fire & Teddy picked up the man & made a dash for our position. I had no Idea who the man was until Kaczor lay him down & then I recognized the Sgt as someone I had met & known back in Fayetteville, N.C. or early in Australia. I was not aware that he was part of Dean's crew until he later died from loss of blood & shock before he could be evacuated. I actually thought he was a part of the contingent assigned to "B" Co prior to our departure for Paluan.

He had received severe leg wounds in the knee area. Evidently the Japs rolled the grenade up thru a loose board in the floor. I believe the Sgt saw it coming - was in the prone & rolled over in an attempt to prevent to prevent the grenade from causing frontal damage wound etc. the grenade rolled into the back of his leg and caused severe damage to the rear knee area."

The fight continued all day, but the next morning the Japs were gone. Hertzig's squad. along with 10 Filipinos, pursued the enemy for two days along the westerly curving coastline. A PBY picked up the squad and returned them to San Jose. The Catalina was so overloaded that its speed did not exceed 95 miles per hour nor did it gain more than 100 feet altitude.


The four 503d men who were killed in the operation were:

1.    Pfc Fred A. Baxter who drowned while the company was debarking at Mamburao.

2.    T/Sgt Donald Blum

3. Pfc Preston Ferguson killed in action at the school.

4. The Striker Force Sgt. (At this time his name is unknown.





 APO 321


SUBJECT: Commendation

TO       : Commanding Officer, Company "B", 503d Parachute Infantry. APO 321

THROUGH: Commanding Officer, 503d Parachute Infantry, APO 321.


1. I desire to commend you, your officers and men for superior performance of duty during the operation against the enemy at MAMBURAO and PALUAN, MINDORO.

2. You and your reinforced company had the difficult task of attacking the enemy by surprise at PALUAN after a forced march of twenty miles over rough and mountainous terrain. The liberation of PALUAN and the subsequent "Mopping Up" oper­ation was of a superior tactical accomplishment.

3. The willingness of your men to force march from MAMBURAO to PULUAN, and then attack the enemy under difficult conditions are indicative of a well trained and disciplined unit, and reflect great credit upon you, your officers and men.



Brig. Gen., USA
Commanding. "






At task force headquarters we were getting the first information of this attack, and we felt strongly for our brother company. I am happy that they received the commendation. It is something for the entire 503rd to be proud of.


Battalion S-1 Journal: "0800 hr "0800 hr 4 Jan Last night the black widows provided top cover, and protection outside our perimeter, while the immediate security from air attack was entrusted to search lights and ack-ack. The Nips didn't come over as oftet as the night before, but our ack-ack downed 3. One crashed immediately in front of E Company's position, just across the Bugsanga. Air Corps intelligence was delighted with the victim, for it was a new type Navy plane, with collapsible wings, hydraulic system, and many innovations to Jap planes. Valuable codes and maps were undamaged, on the pilot.
1200 hr

No change has been realized in the tactical situation in the past week. The Nips cannot penetrate our fighter cover during daylight hours, although we do haw alerts. B-25's, A-20's, P-38's, P-47's and P-40's have been going on powerful strike: daily from our two air strips, Hill and San Jose. Patrols are sent out daily by the regiment, some of 4 and 5 day duration, but no contact has been made with the enemy.


1300 hr "B" Company of the 503d RCT made a small invasion up the west coast of Mindoro, at Paluan, yesterday. A garrison of approximately 200 Nips are reported in the town. They sent back for plasma this morning, and flame throwers both of which will be rushed up by M.T.B. They contacted an outpost of 30 Japs, killed 17 and lost one parachutist. The entrenched positions will be cleaned out tomorrow with flame throwers.
1900 hr

2 Nip planes came out of the sun over white beach, and dropped their sticks on liberty ships unloading. One bomb struck an ammunition ship, and nothing but debris is left floating. 10,000 tons of liberty ship went up in the terrific explosion that puffed our squad tent, 4 miles from the beach. One sailor was killed on a ship ½ mile away, and the beach is crowded with personnel bleeding at the mouth from concussion. Not a soul remains from the crew of the Liberty, its unloading details, or numerous ICMs that worked the ship."


"Company remained on perimeter. No enemy activity was encountered."



5 January, 1945



"Company remained on perimeter. No enemy activity was encountered."



6 January, 1945



"Company remained on perimeter. No enemy activity was encountered."







The 503d PRCT Heritage Battalion  and the The Corregidor Historic Society rely upon donations from like-minded individuals with a commitment to the volunteer spirit. 

Join us, and make sure we're here the next time you are.

Editorial Heritage Bn. Policy
Board Members

Copyright ©, The Corregidor Historic Society, 1999-2009 - All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: 11-03-21